Author Topic: Kill Hannah  (Read 1761 times)

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
Kill Hannah
« on: May 17, 2010, 02:20:03 PM »
Anyone else like this band? They're kind of a mix of pop rock and techno pop. It's pretty awesome stuff if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUBNc1jHqY
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.
"From my butt, I can see your house..."

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Kill Hannah
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »
I was liking a little bit until they decided to have a singer. Killwhitneydead is better.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline glaurung

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »
I have heard nothing but bad things about this band.

Edit: After watching the video I would have to agree with what I've heard.
Cole: "Ow I just got hit in the balls"
Me: "How?"
Cole: "Well you know when you try to scratch your balls, and you scratch too hard?
I'll admit sometimes I want to listen to Dragonforce.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 03:21:34 PM »
Saw them open up for Lacuna Coil last summer.  As I mentioned in my review of that show, I generally try to find something positive to say about a band.  If it's not the music, then their enthusiasm in putting on the performance, etc.  And if I can't find something positive, I generally won't say anything at all.  

That being said, as far as this band is concerned, I have nothing positive to offer whatsoever.  I have never seen a performance I disliked more in any entertainment medium, and I don't anticipate ever seeing anything that bad again.  The English language does not possess the words necessary to describe how horrendous this band is.  The only positive thing about their performance is the fact that it eventually ended. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 05:36:30 PM by bösk1 »
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 05:22:39 PM »
Only heard bad things about them but hadn't heard a single song until today to prove if they sucked.

And sorry, but they do suck.

Offline glaurung

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 05:45:08 PM »
Saw them open up for Lacuna Coil last summer.  As I mentioned in my review of that show, I generally try to find something positive to say about a band.  If it's not the music, then their enthusiasm in putting on the performance, etc.  And if I can't find something positive, I generally won't say anything at all.  

That being said, as far as this band is concerned, I have nothing positive to offer whatsoever.  I have never seen a performance I disliked more in any entertainment medium, and I don't anticipate ever seeing anything that bad again.  The English language does not possess the words necessary to describe how horrendous this band is.  The only positive thing about their performance is the fact that it eventually ended. 

"Bosk lands a critical blow on Kill Hannah for 9,999 points of damage."

"Kill Hannah has been defeated."
Cole: "Ow I just got hit in the balls"
Me: "How?"
Cole: "Well you know when you try to scratch your balls, and you scratch too hard?
I'll admit sometimes I want to listen to Dragonforce.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 05:47:58 PM »

"Bosk lands a critical blow on Kill Hannah for 9,999 points of damage."

"Kill Hannah has been defeated."

Bosk is hereby dubbed: Kill Kill Hannah
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Arcaeus

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 06:12:55 PM »
They're not terrible. I don't like them one bit, but I consider them subjectively bad, not objectively, like BrokenCYDE.