Author Topic: is this a legally issued CD?  (Read 3932 times)

Offline fsh3702

• 爱梦剧院、爱数理化、爱吉他、爱mount&blade
is this a legally issued CD?
« on: May 17, 2010, 09:12:45 AM »
https://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail-0db2-9d06fd86b3144e675f5fcf5c4d2e5044.jhtml

i found this album online, but i doubt its authenticity. this CD's cover is obviously identical with "live at marquee" with the inflaming heart in the middle, but under the heading DREAM THEATER is "moon bubbles", one song in the fanclub CD in 2002 "Taste The Memories".

and this is a 2CD album, i want to contact the seller about its songs' names, but the seller is absent. if i get the information about its songs i will update this thread in time.

given the information above can someone tell me confidently it is an officially released album or pirated product? THANKS.
F=ma
E=mc2=hν
▽E=-dB/dt
1h2/2m▽2ψ+Uψ=Eψ

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: is this a legally issued CD?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 09:17:02 AM »
Not official.  It is a bootleg.  Nick can probably provide more specific information.  Given that it is a bootleg, I would NOT under any circumstances pay for it.  And if part of the recording is ripped directly from a fan club CD, then whoever put that package together is an idiot.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 10:36:02 AM »
Well, on the plus side, it appears to be the only bootleg with a complete performance of 使用支付宝 收货满意后,卖家才能拿到钱 保障您的交易安全,让您购物没有后顾之忧!.

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 10:50:17 AM »
Well, on the plus side, it appears to be the only bootleg with a complete performance of 使用支付宝 收货满意后,卖家才能拿到钱 保障您的交易安全,让您购物没有后顾之忧!.

:lol
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.
"From my butt, I can see your house..."

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 02:49:35 PM »
:metal
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline fsh3702

• 爱梦剧院、爱数理化、爱吉他、爱mount&blade
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 08:24:28 PM »
Bad news! i contact the the seller this morning and he said this 2CD box is sold out.

thanks for your replys, 支付宝 is a reliable payment system. i have many really good experiences with it.
F=ma
E=mc2=hν
▽E=-dB/dt
1h2/2m▽2ψ+Uψ=Eψ

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 08:28:29 PM »
支付宝 is a reliable payment system.

I dunno why, but this made me laugh.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Plasmastrike