Author Topic: Annual DTF Donations Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!  (Read 2470 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Annual DTF Donations Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!
« on: May 04, 2010, 07:36:22 AM »
Another anniversary is almost upon us!  Congratulations, DTF!  And in keeping with prior years' traditions, I am once again offering prizes for those who donate $10 or more between now and May 30th.1

Anyone donating any amount will recieve DTF Alumni status, indicated by green stars under your user name and green user status.  Anyone donating $10 or more will be eligible for a drawing at the end of the contest for one of the following prizes:
-Bag-o-Bootlegs include 8 randomly picked live shows on CD spanning the years between Images and Words and Octavarium. There are two of these available.
-Transatlantic Official Bootleg DVD (this is the DVD that is being sold exclusively at the merch booth on the TA tour)
-Systematic Chaos tour book, in brand new condition

Depending on the level of donations received, I will likely (but not for sure) add in the following:  Your choice of any single item (CD or DVD; not box sets) from Ytsejam records OR one of MP's recent drum DVDs (Black Clouds And Silver Drumming or Whirlwind Drumming).  If past years are any indication, I suspect we will get to a level of donations where I am comfortable offering this as a prize.

Rules:
1.  Donate $10 or more by 5/30 by using the Paypal donation link on the forum
2.  PM me the details of your donation so I can keep track.  (user name, real name, date of donation, amount)

Whether you donate or not, thank you all for another year and for your continued support of the forum, monetary or otherwise.

1 This includes a couple of people who donated a few weeks ago and asked if they could be "grandfathered in" if they donated early.  Yes, you are eligible for the prize drawing.

FAQ:  "How much should I donate?"  I get this question a lot.  There isn't really a right answer.  I've had single donations of as little as a few dollars and as much as a couple of hundred.  It's up to you.  Every bit helps cover the costs of running this place.  If I had to answer, I guess my "preferred" amount would be $35.  But please don't let that deter you if you want to give and can't give that much.  As I said, every bit helps and is appreciated.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:58:41 AM by bösk1 »
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
Hmm....after all these years........it just might be time.
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
I sent my donation and PM'd you bosk, although it didn't put it to my Outbox so I'm not 100% sure it sent, could you let me know?
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.
"From my butt, I can see your house..."

Offline Darkes7

• DTF.org Member
I'd love to, but it's going to be difficult since I don't have Paypal...

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
  • Somebody Get Me A Doctor! - VH
can you accept pesos?

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
can you accept pesos?

Will you accept the Euro :neverusethis:

Offline Nic35

• Which seat can I take =/ ?
  • DTF.org Alumni
I sent my donation and PM'd you bosk, although it didn't put it to my Outbox so I'm not 100% sure it sent, could you let me know?
Same here. Could you PM me if you received everything? Thanks ;D
Jesus Christ himself* comes down amidst a choir of 2 billion angels singing Handel's Hallelujah chorus. As KrotchRaut shred randomly on guitars made of dragon bones using picks made from God's kidney stones, Jesus heals a blind woman who promptly gives birth onstage to a creation of pure light.

*Yes, Jesus Christ himself. Nothing less will do.

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
Done and PM sent
Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Thanks, everyone.  I appreciate you guys doing what you can to support this place. 
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
So when do we see the results of the drawing?
Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline Phantasmatron

• Peanut Butter Advocate and Jelly Enthusiast
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What the Jenkins?!
I'd like to donate.  I just have to figure out if my Paypal account still works.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
So when do we see the results of the drawing?

Hopefully in the next few days Bosk said. Having just had mini-Bosk delivered the other day I'd say it's fair we all just wait it out. :D
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
We have our winners!

1.  Cool Chris
2.  wkiml
3.  Global Laziness
4.  Zydar
5.  kingschmegland

I will be contacting each of you via PM in order.  Same process as in the past:  Chris gets first choice of his prize, wkiml then gets his choice of what is left, and so on.

Thanks again for everyone who donated, and contratulations to our prize winners!

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
Re: Annual DTF Donations Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 01:05:29 PM »
Aw man :(

Didn't you pick more last year?

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
  • Somebody Get Me A Doctor! - VH
Re: Annual DTF Donations Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 01:34:16 PM »
congrats to winners!