Cinderella (Cinderella)
Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Jasmine (Aladdin)
Megara (Hercules)
Mulan (Mulan)
Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
Snow White (Snow White)

Author Topic: The Hottest Animated Disney Woman [some NSFW]  (Read 35284 times)

Offline blackngold29

Re: The Hottest Animated Disney Woman [some NSFW]
« Reply #175 on: October 25, 2011, 11:03:27 PM »
Why is Ariel's right arm broken?

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #176 on: October 25, 2011, 11:13:38 PM »
Because the bitch wouldn't do as she was told.

idk
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
« Reply #177 on: October 25, 2011, 11:43:18 PM »
I don't think he did Ariel justice. She looks like jail bait.

I do not understand this quote. :lol

Out of those pics, I'd definitely choose Ariel and Belle.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #178 on: October 25, 2011, 11:52:51 PM »
Pocahontas, hands down.

Offline MetalJunkie

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #179 on: October 26, 2011, 01:37:38 AM »
I don't think he did Ariel justice. She looks like jail bait.
I do not understand this quote. :lol
:lol
Listen! Do you smell something?

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
« Reply #180 on: October 26, 2011, 02:06:08 AM »
ariel was mentioned to me once by a uh

by a gentleman in a hotel bar while i was waiting with my friend for my flight out of manchester in england back in august

he and his friend and her father were sitting at the next table over, all very kind, very inviting people, they invited us to sit with them

what they did not know was that we had been awake for about two days at that point and had been drinking only beer and coffee for the past three weeks, and hadn't showered in a few days. we were a sight to behold. having been drunk for three weeks straight (with a few nights of absolute excess) we were in no condition to deal with strangers

but we went over anyway.

the man and his daughter were very nice and had a lot of stories to tell about their travels, and the daughter's friend, Matthew, was both very kind and working on his fifth glass of wine

all the while the only thing matthew wanted to do was talk about ariel. this guy is about 25 mind you. he drew pictured of her for us on napkins, some of which are probably still stuff in a half-unpacked backpack somewhere or in a jacket pocket.

matthew had a bad habit of ordering another drink before he had finished even half of the one he had. he also had a habit of being a homosexual man, which is really not a habit but more of a thing he was born with. on about his 7th wine, with two full glasses waiting for him on the table, the father and daughter went to their rooms for the night and we all exchanged a pleasant goodbye to match the early morning

matthew stayed behind to finish his drinks. well, he couldn't, and quit halfway through his last glass

he decided he wanted a smoke, so my friend and i walked outside with him. unable to light his cigarette, we tried to convince him to go to his room and sleep. after trying to guide him back in he laid his head on my shoulder and told me i looked like a model and that he wanted to cuddle, and then whispered something about ariel before i had to catch him.

as we waved goodbye to him outside the elevator i felt the scribbled on napkins in my pocket and knew that from that day on, any mention of ariel would be tied to the memory of a wonderful gay english gentleman trying to seduce me.

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
« Reply #181 on: October 26, 2011, 02:08:06 AM »
Princess Leia.......wait, what?!  :o

Tiana looks hawt out of those.... but I could go for Esmeralda...who likes a 'sleeping' beauty!  :mehlin
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline jcmistat

« Reply #182 on: October 26, 2011, 03:32:22 AM »
My heart will forever lie with Belle.

Ariel really? Don't know why being a mermaid makes her a plus. The way my mind works makes it a flaw.

What about Tarzan's Jane Porter you forgot her.

Those pictures that were drawn were linked on Yahoo's front page. Funny because I was meaning to check them out then I found this thread. Was going to link if nobody did.

Offline MetalManiac666

• DTF.org Member

Offline Martinman300

« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2011, 04:18:06 AM »
PokeHerCuntArse

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2011, 04:27:58 AM »
...he also had a habit of being a homosexual man, which is really not a habit but more of a thing he was born with...i had to catch him.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline glaurung

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2011, 08:18:07 AM »

by a gentleman in a hotel bar while i was waiting with my friend for my flight out of manchester in england back in august

he and his friend and her father were sitting at the next table over, all very kind, very inviting people, they invited us to sit with them

what they did not know was that we had been awake for about two days at that point and had been drinking only beer and coffee for the past three weeks, and hadn't showered in a few days. we were a sight to behold. having been drunk for three weeks straight (with a few nights of absolute excess) we were in no condition to deal with strangers

but we went over anyway.

the man and his daughter were very nice and had a lot of stories to tell about their travels, and the daughter's friend, Matthew, was both very kind and working on his fifth glass of wine

all the while the only thing matthew wanted to do was talk about ariel. this guy is about 25 mind you. he drew pictured of her for us on napkins, some of which are probably still stuff in a half-unpacked backpack somewhere or in a jacket pocket.

matthew had a bad habit of ordering another drink before he had finished even half of the one he had. he also had a habit of being a homosexual man, which is really not a habit but more of a thing he was born with. on about his 7th wine, with two full glasses waiting for him on the table, the father and daughter went to their rooms for the night and we all exchanged a pleasant goodbye to match the early morning

matthew stayed behind to finish his drinks. well, he couldn't, and quit halfway through his last glass

he decided he wanted a smoke, so my friend and i walked outside with him. unable to light his cigarette, we tried to convince him to go to his room and sleep. after trying to guide him back in he laid his head on my shoulder and told me i looked like a model and that he wanted to cuddle, and then whispered something about ariel before i had to catch him.

as we waved goodbye to him outside the elevator i felt the scribbled on napkins in my pocket and knew that from that day on, any mention of ariel would be tied to the memory of a wonderful gay english gentleman trying to seduce me.

It there was still a post of the year competition I'm pretty sure this would be my pick.
Cole: "Ow I just got hit in the balls"
Me: "How?"
Cole: "Well you know when you try to scratch your balls, and you scratch too hard?
I'll admit sometimes I want to listen to Dragonforce.

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #188 on: October 27, 2011, 01:12:14 AM »
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline El JoNNo

• EMOTRUCCI
« Reply #189 on: October 27, 2011, 12:41:06 PM »

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #191 on: October 27, 2011, 04:46:36 PM »

but we went over anyway.

:rollin

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
« Reply #192 on: October 28, 2011, 01:59:24 AM »
"oh yes, she's very animated"  :lol
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2011, 12:10:13 AM »
hercules chick for sure.