Author Topic: Rapunzel  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Logical Nightmare

• DTF.org Member
  • YAAAY! awww...
Rapunzel
« on: April 25, 2010, 11:33:52 AM »
So, Rapunzel is a band consisting of five guys from my school. They're all awesome musicians and play, according to themselves, "weird metal". Yup, it's pretty progressive.

They're not very famous yet but they're going there - their fan base is growing quickly. Their first gig was their breakthrough, more or less. These guys are simply amazing and I just wanted to share them with you. There's only two songs on their MySpace at the moment, but what the hell. I can't stop listening to My Doubts.

The singer is my very own local Daniel Gildenlöw.

https://www.myspace.com/rapunzelband

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Rapunzel
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 11:45:44 AM »
Liking what I'm hearing so. Kinda hearing some Between the Buried and Me with a little Coheed for good measure so far plus the one on the far right in the pic was great on Boy Meets World.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

• DTF.org Member
  • YAAAY! awww...
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 11:43:20 PM »
Your description is correct. :lol

I really need to see these guys live again so I can buy some kind of CD from them... I need more than two songs on MySpace.

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 01:07:59 AM »
How old are these guys? Jesus, are you swedes injected with musical godliness at birth?

Crap I feel horrible about myself.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

• DTF.org Member
  • YAAAY! awww...
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 07:33:41 AM »
I think they're still in last year of the gymnasium... That would make them 18 or 19, but I don't know if they're all in the same class. Some of them may already have finished.

My city is pretty known for it's local bands, we really have A LOT in comparison to the size of it. There's a lot of average bands, and a few real good ones, like these guys.

Every time I've seen them live, I've had this secret dream about one of them randomly coming up to me and saying "Hey, we need a female singer, wanna join?" :neverusethis: