Author Topic: Tori Amos  (Read 9866 times)

Offline Mebert78

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Tori Amos
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2016, 01:14:28 PM »
For those of you who weren't aware, Kevin Moore made a remix version of "Song for Eric" back in the mid 1990s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzecazfc09M.  It appeared on his Music Meant to Be Heard cassette.

Just wanted to share!
An unofficial online community for fans of keyboardist Kevin Moore (ex-Dream Theater, Chroma Key, OSI):

Offline SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2017, 03:59:28 AM »
Bump....

Been listening to Tori Amos since Little Earthquakes took me by storm when it was released.
Have not bought all recent albums (last one was beekeeper ).
Have tickets to see her live in Copenhagen in September for the first time.
Now bought Unrepentant geraldines and am listening for the first time.
Preordered the upcoming album. Going to be intdrresting seeing her.

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2017, 04:46:37 AM »
I wish I could see her live at some point but she never plays in Sweden and traveling abroad for concerts is something I haven't done yet, and can't really do before I make money. ;D Out of her newer albums, I would say Night of Hunters was a pleasant surprise and worth checking out. More classical in style but a good listen. I also have a weird fondness for Abnormally Attracted to Sin, which most people seem lukewarm on, but I would consider probably the best out of her post-Scarlet's Walk albums. (either that or Night of Hunters)

Offline SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2017, 05:27:33 AM »
Travelling from Stockholm to Copenhagen to see her. Been in Malmö a couple of times for concerts... twice this year, Neal Morse Band and Shattered Fortress...
Copenhagen is just Another 40 minutes by train... reminds me that I  need to book the train and hotel for Tori Amos.