Author Topic: Should 2 of DT's member can participate in Amazing Race?  (Read 6476 times)

Offline icon_bleed

• a song ago
  • the sky, the sea and stup me
Should 2 of DT's member can participate in Amazing Race?
« on: April 17, 2010, 12:26:05 PM »
Or we can say in there program of their mind they're love to participate in this contest..  Just pop out in my mind since ive following this reality show lately.. Still haven't seen members from a rock group participated in TAR.. For me it would be interesting if we see our beloved DT to compete and im sure they will be a strong team.. Who would you like to those 5 members to be a good tandem.. for me MP and JR both are good in interactions and phisically capable.. just a thought... :metal
a plumber always sees a reject outfall come out to the sea....

Offline TheVoxyn

• "The X makes it sound cool"
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Should 2 of DT's member can participate in Amazing Race?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 12:44:23 PM »
wat is this i dont even

Offline LTE

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 12:46:09 PM »
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
We are a way for the universe to know itself.
 I suffer from moderate/severe Depersonalization.

Offline Scurvy!Dreams

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 12:49:32 PM »
Love the Amazing Race. James and Jordan would be hilarious to watch.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 12:50:18 PM »
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline Pirate

• Yeah buddy
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 01:10:57 PM »
You are about sixteen days too late, my friend

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 01:13:56 PM »
In this challenge, the teams must dig a hole into the forest, and that means one of the teams must have a shovel with him. Meanwhile, four members of the band must catch a grizzly bear, meaning that one of them must have the physical skills of a bear (or be a bear himself) and the other one must be a really intelligent man, almost to that of a wizard. Camel spits should also work to catch the bear and put him into the hole.

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 01:14:35 PM »
Tamdem not powerful only but the fun to major kickass JP MP have should would can is better than would you should you oughta show great race to watch at this not too fast hilarious im the last as it is will be to being more amazing.

Offline TheVoxyn

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 01:18:36 PM »
Tamdem not powerful only but the fun to major kickass JP MP have should would can is better than would you should you oughta show great race to watch at this not too fast hilarious im the last as it is will be to being more amazing.
What is the race JP MP is lose? Then MP will JP to get for the album.

I have never race seen what thread about.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 01:28:47 PM »
Funny.

ANYWAY, Amazing Race is a f*cking awesome show.  I love it.  I think it would be pretty damned cool to see MP and JP compete together.  Good physical strength and they both see very intelligent, so I can't imagine it'd be a problem.  Also, it's not like they're new to being in foreign countries either.

Offline TheVoxyn

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 01:29:33 PM »
I have no idea what amazing race is, never heard of it.

Offline icon_bleed

• a song ago
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2010, 01:50:55 PM »
and more exposure for the band...

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2010, 01:56:26 PM »
Hm yes and this would for us fans be fantastic experience with JP MP honestly. Who this idea before wouldn't have thought? Excited super. John and maybe Jame's shovel during challenge borrow, especially willing with Mike to behind sit next to Jordan's Zither.

Offline Shadow2222

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2010, 02:48:06 PM »
Excuse my pissed off mood, but yes we get it that the original poster either can't formulate an English sentence or most likely isn't naturally an English speaker.

Sure its funny, but does every other poster HAVE to make a joke about it? Can we not understand what he said? I'm really not trying to get on anyone's bad side here, but can we all fucking grow up?

The OP may not even understand that you are mocking him. And sure, its "just a bit of fun," but would you go around mocking a black person for being black? I hope not.

Man, sometimes you guys need to understand that even over the internet, people have emotions. I know we are anonymous peons sitting behind computers, but that does not give us the right to make fun of someone for their grammatical abilities in a language that they, for all we know, could have just started learning a few months ago.
"A pitch black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light... and thus the saga... begins" - Shenhua (Shenmue series)

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 03:57:41 PM »
I think James and Jordan would be the only ones down to do this. They're the more adventurous type, James runs and Jordan explores
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 04:13:40 PM »
Excuse my pissed off mood, but yes we get it that the original poster either can't formulate an English sentence or most likely isn't naturally an English speaker.

Sure its funny, but does every other poster HAVE to make a joke about it? Can we not understand what he said? I'm really not trying to get on anyone's bad side here, but can we all fucking grow up?

The OP may not even understand that you are mocking him. And sure, its "just a bit of fun," but would you go around mocking a black person for being black? I hope not.

Man, sometimes you guys need to understand that even over the internet, people have emotions. I know we are anonymous peons sitting behind computers, but that does not give us the right to make fun of someone for their grammatical abilities in a language that they, for all we know, could have just started learning a few months ago.
I really don't think we have any malicious intent whatsoever. Remember SeRoX? He wasn't a natural English speaker, and his posts often lead to hilarity, which we called out/sigged. I loved him, and I think everyone else did too. It really is, just like you said, "just a bit of fun".
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline TheVoxyn

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »
I didn't mean to make fun of anybody, just some harmless jokes. I'm not even a native English speaker myself.

And I still don't know what amazing race is.

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 04:58:24 PM »
Jordan and James would be hilarious together.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 05:24:45 PM »
And I still don't know what amazing race is.

It's a Reality game show on CBS where groups of 2, go on a race around the world doing tasks to get to a checkpoint, where one team gets eliminated, its a really good show.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Shadow2222

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2010, 08:27:59 PM »
I really don't think we have any malicious intent whatsoever. Remember SeRoX? He wasn't a natural English speaker, and his posts often lead to hilarity, which we called out/sigged. I loved him, and I think everyone else did too. It really is, just like you said, "just a bit of fun".

I apologize for my message, as I do know that you guys are all good people, I just was in a bad mood today, and was seeing something that just wasn't there. I'm sorry.
"A pitch black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light... and thus the saga... begins" - Shenhua (Shenmue series)

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2010, 08:42:35 PM »
From what I watched, it is a really cool show.

I think MP and JP definitely have the personality/skills to participate in such a race, especially Mike. JLB and JR would be awesome but I think they are just too relaxed, they would just wander around and take things easily.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 02:53:27 AM »
From what I watched, it is a really cool show.

I think MP and JP definitely have the personality/skills to participate in such a race, especially Mike. JLB and JR would be awesome but I think they are just too relaxed, they would just wander around and take things easily.

Good points. Also there's at least a 0.3% chance we may get to see MP bludgeon a Pygmy with his drum sticks.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 05:30:06 AM »
It seems like a neat show (although I've never "gotten into it"), and I think that the most entertaining team to watch would be MP & JP, but I think JLB & JR would have a better chance of winning.

Also, JM could enter as a one-man team, and win the race in 3 days.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline icon_bleed

• a song ago
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 08:24:57 AM »

It's all cool to me... thanks for that.. have them their own fun... I've tried my best to explain whats was the content of my thread...
but what if i say "MGA BILATIBAY KAMO"... whew that was more satisfying... to those who mock me and make fun of me i have my own ways to get even...

don't put your middle finger in front of me because your 3 fingers are pointing back at YOU..

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2010, 11:26:26 AM »
don't put your middle finger in front of me because your 3 fingers are pointing back at YOU..

Gonna have to sig this soon.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 12:46:48 PM »
but what if i say "MGA BILATIBAY KAMO"... whew that was more satisfying... to those who mock me and make fun of me i have my own ways to get even...

I'm sorry, what?

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »
Kevin Moore and Petrucci FTW
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline blackngold29

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 07:31:08 PM »
Don't watch the show, but from what I understand I would say JLB and MP.

Offline emindead

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »
MP & JLB would beat that show easily.

lol

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2010, 05:57:12 AM »
MP & JLB would beat that show easily.

lol
haha

JLB can use the scooter.

Offline faithplusone01

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 08:53:05 AM »
JP and JR all the way.

"The Amazing Race" is all about communication:

MP would ask JP to carry him 1/2 the way... and bitch about how DT aren't metal enough in the process
JM would say nothing and probably pass out from sheer exhaustion/dehydration somewhere in the desert.
JLB would do alright I suppose
JR and JP do so many unison and harmonic lines together, I'm sure they have a teamwork skill that would see them through the end of the race pretty well.

Offline Valdor

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 10:47:22 AM »
Is there really an Amazing Race for celebs? Or is this just random speculation?

Anyways, JLB and JP seems like a nice team, they are both nice guys and good teamwork is usually the key to victory in Amazing Race.
Surely one day they'll work out it would be simpler and far more legal just to suckle on each others' teats in a kind of wonderful 69 of eternal calcium goodness.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 11:17:54 AM »
Is there really an Amazing Race for celebs? Or is this just random speculation?
Random speculation.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 11:53:05 AM »
What is Amazing Race?  Is it a reality show?  If so, that explains why I don't know what it is.   :\
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2010, 01:34:42 PM »
I think the real question is...

WHO WAS FONE?
www.bedeceived.com

ZOMG WHAT'S AT BEDECEIVED.COM?

I DUNNO!  CLICK THE DARNED LINK TO FIND OUT!