General > Polls/Survivors

Ongoing and Upcoming Survivors *PLEASE READ*

(1/135) > >>

setrataeso:
Here is where members can keep track of current and future survivors.

For those who wish to start a new survivor, it is recommended you post your upcoming survivor(s) here ahead of time to allow voters to relisten/rewatch albums or seasons, and should hopefully strum up more participation! For those posting upcoming survivors, please include the survivor's name and when you expect to start running it.

Current Survivors
***Consolation rounds are marked in italics Finals are underlined***

Coheed and Cambria - Year of the Black Rainbow
Devin Townsend - Consolation
Dream Theater -
Dream Theater Power Game - Octavarium, Systematic Chaos
Helloween - 7 Sinners
King Crimson - Consolation
Marillion - Happiness is the Road
Megadeth -
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse
Porcupine Tree - Finals
System of a Down - Toxicity

Upcoming Survivors

Darkes7:
Riverside - Second Life Syndrome will start tomorrow, Out of Myself final round has 16 hours left.

zxlkho:

--- Quote from: Darkes7 on April 13, 2010, 03:52:57 PM ---Riverside - Second Life Syndrome will start tomorrow, Out of Myself final round has 16 hours left.

--- End quote ---
I'm excited.  ;D

The Letter M:
Once I'm done with my Beware of Darkness survivor, I will be moving on through the next few SB albums in order - The Kindness of Strangers, Day For Night, V, and then the lengthy one... Snow. I may start Snow soon and run that concurrently with the next 3 albums just because it has 26 songs on it, and it would take 25 days to run it...

After the Morse-Era albums, I'll get to the next three, and maybe by that time, the new album will be shipping out to everyone!  :metal

-Marc.

Genowyn:
I was thinking about restarting the NIN one that I let die a while ago once the traffic in this board slows down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version