Author Topic: Rock Band Requests  (Read 7773 times)

Offline kirbywelch92

Re: Rock Band Requests
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2010, 08:50:56 PM »
So yeah, not the game I hate, just the people it attracts :P

This has been around much longer than any Guitar Hero.

This is the reality of it. People like this do so because of their nature, not the popularity of the game or the artist.

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2010, 12:26:53 PM »
My vote, is for Wither. Or A Rite of Passage. Most people are going to want to play the shorter songs, not the long 10-15 minute songs, although i think that it would be amazing!! If Rock Band would really even consider those 10 minute + songs, then heck i'd vote for a Nightmare to Remember or In the Presence of Enemiess. Octavarium would be awesome too. So many to choose from!  :metal :metal :metal

Offline TL

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2010, 12:37:32 PM »
I don't want DT to be the new DF, with a bunch of kids wearing DT shirts because they heard the Glass prison on a game. :(
I'm willing to put up with those posers if it means introducing DT to a few people who end up getting into their music. We need look no further than this forum to see genuine DT fans who were introduced to them throught RB/GH.

I voted for TGP, because though it isn't my first choice, it's still a good one, and it seems to have a high level of support behind it.

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline Shadow2222

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »
I thought I'd let you guys that followed the Rock Band Network thread know that Tabs is still trying to get the music into it. Here's a post (and linked thread) that Tabs made at the JP forum:

https://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68054

My company's trying to get the OK to do DT tracks for Rock Band Network - they're trying to work the legal stuff out. If it happens we'll put everything we can into the game.

Ryan

And possibly LTE songs too

LTE has different legal issues from DT because it was on a different label, different publishing arrangements between the members etc. No reason other than getting that stuff resolved that we couldn't do it though.

Ryan

BTW does anyone know why registration is disabled?
"A pitch black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light... and thus the saga... begins" - Shenhua (Shenmue series)

Offline Pirate

• Yeah buddy
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2010, 05:54:43 AM »
I don't want DT to be the new DF, with a bunch of kids wearing DT shirts because they heard the Glass prison on a game. :(
I'm willing to put up with those posers if it means introducing DT to a few people who end up getting into their music. We need look no further than this forum to see genuine DT fans who were introduced to them throught RB/GH.

I voted for TGP, because though it isn't my first choice, it's still a good one, and it seems to have a high level of support behind it.
Yo!