Dream Theater > Concerts and Set Lists

DT-Bay (request or sell any tickets for DT shows here)

(1/17) > >>

cyberdrummer:
A lot of you will want tickets or will have unwanted tickets, so this is a thread for you people who don't wish to go down evil routes like eBay.

People wanting to sell/swap tickets:
You are to make one post in this thread stating the city and venue your ticket is for, how many tickets you wish to sell/swap, the date of the gig and type of ticket (Standing or Seated, if Seated, please state seats).

Prices are to be face value only (this is the price stated on the ticket). You may add onto this price your fees and postage costs. To be clear - you are not making any profit!

You must also state your postage and packaging fees if applicable. Please do not take advantage and state as close to the actual cost as possible. If you are sending internationally please check prices as they will vary.
Please wait for people to PM you, and then use your discretion of whom to sell tickets too.

--- Quote from: An Example Post ---Number of Tickets:
Type of Ticket:
Standing
Date of Show:
Wednesday 9th June
Venue/City:
Superpages.com Center - Dallas, TX
Price for all Tickets:
$150.00
Price for each Ticket:
$75.00
Postage Options:

Payment Options:
I accept Paypal, cash or cheque
Other Information:
When PMing please state how many tickets you would like and which postage service you'd like the ticket/s sent by. I will reply with the payment details.
--- End quote ---

People wanting tickets:
Please do not post in this thread saying you need or want a ticket as a lot of people will want tickets. You are to read this thread and when you find a gig you'd like a ticket for please PM that member to enquire.

No advertising
This thread is not for the use of advertising your selling of tickets elsewhere (for example - eBay). Advertising is not allowed on this board.

Check with the user first
Prior to handing over money/posting tickets to users, it is good practice to make sure that the person is reliable, if the person has only registered a few days ago or has posted one or two posts; you should perhaps investigate a bit more about this person before you send them anything. You will be using this service at your own risk.

jurajs:
Number of Tickets:
Type of Ticket:
Standing
Date of Show:
29th January 2014
Venue/City:
Tipsport Arena, Prague, CZ
Price for Ticket:
29.50€ / 765 CZK
Postage Options:
Will change the name on the ticket by writing an e-mail to the CrowdSurge.com support - it's the only option
Payment Options:
I accept bank transaction, cash, Paypal
Other Information:
I paid the service fee, you don't have to, I'm buying Gold circle instead and don't want my current ticket to remain unused, I'm from Slovakia
Thank you for the PMs

bodiesinflight:
Number of Tickets:
Type of Ticket:
Seated (Stalls, Row S, Seat 42) - ALL SEATED SHOW
Date of Show:
13th February 2013
Venue/City:
O2 Apollo, Manchester, GB
Price for Ticket:
£35.00 (saving you £5 on the fees)
Postage Options:
Will post recorded delivery as soon as the tickets arrive or, if you live in Leeds or York (or potentially even if you're in Manchester and I am also at a convenient time) I can meet up with you to hand ticket over.
Payment Options:
PayPal
Other Information:
Seriously  not impressed by the new album so would rather this ticket went to someone who'd enjoy the show 100% rather than someone like me who'll probably just moan afterwards. Please EMAIL ME at features@echoesanddust.com if you're interested in this ticket. Thank you!

naranha:
Number of Tickets:
Type of Ticket:
Standing
Date of Show:
18th February 2014
Venue/City:
Düsseldorf, Germany
Price for Ticket:
25€ + Postage (2€)
Postage Options:
I can send it to you, or we just meet up right before the concert.
Payment Options:
PayPal
Other Information:
My wife unfortunately can't go, because we didn't get a babysitter. The concert is already next Tuesday, so I'm happy if I don't have to throw it away. If you are short on money, I can give you even more discount (It's already 50% of what I originally paid).
If you go from cologne area I can pick you up by car if you like.
I just registered to the forum to make this post - I also posted on reddit -, so feel free to contact me with any questions you have. Thanks!

Brand X:
Hey guys - I've got a spare ticket for Saturday night at Wolverhampton Civic, standing at the front. The ticket was a present for my son, but as he's got Aspergers and music is no longer an interest to him - he just won't go.

I don't want to make any profit on it....£55.

Get in touch if you want it and we'll arrange.....

Cheers, Brand X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version