Author Topic: Amazing live version of ANTR (very good sounding, too)  (Read 2201 times)

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Amazing live version of ANTR (very good sounding, too)
« on: March 20, 2010, 05:46:41 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGqy8mIYVM8&feature=channel

I was at this concert, and it has been my favorite DT concert thus far. It was brilliant. Enjoy  :D
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline PixelDream

• Maestro
Re: Amazing live version of ANTR (very good sounding, too)
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 07:00:03 AM »
Cool stuff! I was at the Progressive Nation show in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

They opened with ANTR and I was screaming my freakin' lungs out to every word. I never do that kind of stuff, but I couldn't help myself. Opening a DT show with ANTR is just too awesome for words.
Not 'Down To F***', but 'Dream Theater Forums' .

Offline Plasmastrike

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 08:06:11 AM »
That Beautiful Agony section is one of my favorite DT sections of all-time.

Offline TimmyHiggy

• Not the droid you are looking for
  • Maybe its just another drill?
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 04:01:28 PM »
Good show footage.

I was lucky enough to be at the london PN show where Akerfeldt came out to growl the portnoy vocal section.
i heard if you put bread in the rooof of your mouth it means oyu don't cvry when you're shoocppig ononsosni.
<br />/I vea aben told buy   spletn spencer adn timhiggy and that zletar guy to potost gcase imm drunk for the fist imeiiiiiiiiiiiii eoand evryoen ois mkaking funof eme :O(<br />
<br />

Offline Martinman300

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 04:19:08 PM »
Good show footage.

I was lucky enough to be at the london PN show where Akerfeldt came out to growl the portnoy vocal section.

Same. That was so sick. At the end he's just like: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRGGGGGRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Offline TimmyHiggy

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 04:26:36 PM »
Good show footage.

Same. That was so sick. At the end he's just like: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGRGGGGGRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
As opposed to MP when he literally says "ROAR" :p
i heard if you put bread in the rooof of your mouth it means oyu don't cvry when you're shoocppig ononsosni.
<br />/I vea aben told buy   spletn spencer adn timhiggy and that zletar guy to potost gcase imm drunk for the fist imeiiiiiiiiiiiii eoand evryoen ois mkaking funof eme :O(<br />
<br />

Offline Dcrupi

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 06:19:54 AM »
Good show footage.

Oh man, that would be SICK!  Wish I could've seen that.

Great footage, lot of fun to watch...and the curtain drop was interesting.  It's been a few years since I've seen one of those, haha.

Offline TimmyHiggy

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 07:22:59 AM »
Good show footage.

Oh man, that would be SICK!  Wish I could've seen that.

Great footage, lot of fun to watch...and the curtain drop was interesting.  It's been a few years since I've seen one of those, haha.
Have you seen the youtube footage? Its not as great as it could have been, the lyrics are much faster than what Akerfeldt usually growls, but it is still an awesome rendition!
(just in case you hadn't seen it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4St7Sr8ZliI)
<br />