Author Topic: Anyone who was taking part in the Biggest Loser thread before the crash..  (Read 4687 times)

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
How is everyone doing? Did you stick with it? I am down to 206 now. I was pushing 285 at one point, lost some and then kind of just idled for a good year. I dropped 32 more pounds since we started discussing it. Its pretty cool to think that a group of people online was enough to get me motivated again. I am still 16 pounds away from my ultimate goal, but am slowly getting there. Being under 200 is going to be a huge achievment for me, seeing as I haven't been there since the 5th grade.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 10:30:59 AM by Chino »

Offline Neccy60

• Official Boards of Canada Fanperson
I wasn't part of this, but congrats.  :smiley:  That takes a lot of willpower.

Quote from: axeman90210
Mr. Neccy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
  • Somebody Get Me A Doctor! - VH
I am hovering around 195...thanks for getting it going chino.  Once I get settled into to our new home and get a routine, I plan to get back into the gym and hopefully head closer to my goal

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
PS...congrats chino, that is great!

Offline moonflower

• EZBoard Elder
  • rawr
That's a great loss Chino! I've lost a mere 3lbs since it started, but haven't really been trying. I ate loads of junk food this week and felt really gross for it so made up my mind to put some effort in and lose this last 9lbs, just done an hours work out and am sweating and am knackered but hey maybe it'll do me some good!  ;D
When you are the moon, there is a person people say is the sun. I saw the sun once, and he came past me, really fast. And it was an, it was called, the, an eclipse. And he came fast! But as he came past, I, I licked his back. And he doesn't know I licked his back. All on his yellow suit.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
I was never involved in this, but since February 1st I've gone from 260 lbs to 214 lbs.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline AmorVincitOmnia

• daughter of Victoria in love with Nicholas
I was never involved in this, but since February 1st I've gone from 260 lbs to 214 lbs.

i wasn't really taking part in this either but I've gone from 206-175 since January
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
    ~Sophocles

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
I leave to go to Florida for the first time ever in about 8 hours. My diet is going to totally fail down there. I expect a several pound gain by the time I get back up here on Saturday, but its summer, and will be easy to drop it again.

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
living with my folks for the last month hasn't been good for mine either (my mom has been feeding me all my favorite stuff and tons of desserts, etc), but I think I've still lost 25 since we started the contest.  I am heading out to climb a 3.5 mile mountain.  Surely that will help  :biggrin:

Congrats to all of you, that is really cool