Author Topic: How did you get into DT?  (Read 28007 times)

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Re: How did you get into DT?
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2010, 01:21:22 PM »
How did I get into DT?

Well, I started with alcohol.  Some people are insanely confident or sexy or just have "mad skillz" and don't need it, but fuck it, I'm no Sean Connery.  Alcohol's always a good starter.  Anyway, I introduced myself and offered to buy 'em a round of drinks.  They were game as they're generally very courteous towards their fans.  Mike declined but I wasn't too worried as he is a fucking animal.  I figured my best bet was to go switch off between Petrucci and Portnoy.  Mike, being the energy generator that he is, was already on the dance floor.  That gave me some one on one time with Petrucci.  I asked if he'd been working out ( ;)).  He smiled and while I think he knew I was being coy, told me about his workout regime.  I went on to tell him what an inspiration he is to bodybuilders everywhere.  I had him blushing at this point.  A good sign, if you ask me.  I didn't want to overplay my hand though, so I took a moment to go dance with Mike.

I'm not gonna lie, the dance floor was packed!  I had a few drinks in me at this point so I was definitely feelin' the bass groove.  Mike was going crazy, slamming down his beloved Rock Juice like there was no tomorrow.  I engaged him in witty conversation.

Randal: Jesus man, why don't you slow down?
Mike: Are you kidding me?  I love this shit!  I LOVE IT!
Randal: Fine, suit yourself.  Just to forewarn you, you're not the only one getting worked up.

I lifted my eyebrow ever so slightly.

Mike: Awww shit!

We dance for about 20 minutes.  I didn't come on too strong though.  The night's young and I'm just warming up.  I decided to go request a song from the DJ.  I was surprised to discover that the turntable booth was empty.  There were tons of cables leading from the club's sound system back to the tables.  I followed them, momentarily distracted from my conquest, to find that cables ran into a keyboard, sitting in front of none other than Jordan Rudess.

Randal: Holy shit!  You're playing all the club music?
Jordan: Damn, why you act so surprised?  Aint none of these mutha fuckas goin' tell the difference.  Shit.
Randal: Fuck me . . .
Jordan: All in due time little fan, all in due time.

Jordan's a pimp, so that came as no surprise.  I decided to bump this party up a notch with ecstasy.  Soon sounds were pouring all over Mike and I.  I took off his shirt.  He didn't mind.  I soon felt John's muscles enter the dance floor.  He had a few glow sticks.  They looked like toothpicks in his hands.  Sweat pulsed from our bodies.  The drinks were getting to me so I headed towards the bathroom.

The bathroom was surprisingly empty.  I looked in the mirror.

Randal: You can do this Randal.

That's when I heard it.  Sobbing.  I peered under the stalls but didn't see anyone.  I slowly pushed the doors open, one by one.  Finally, I arrived at the last stall.  The door creaked open slowly and I saw Myung, sitting on the toilet, sobbing.  He began to open his mouth.  I place my finger on his lips.

Randal: Shhhhhhh.  No words.

We started making out.  I whispered sweet somethings into his ear.  Finally, I led him out of his porcelain prison and back out onto the dance floor.  Time stood still.  I looked over at Jordan and he was staring back at me.  He nodded his head.  I turned to Mike and Petrucci and they too, glistening like gods, gave me the look of seduction.  I turned to Myung and he turned his gaze towards the rear entrance.  This was going to happen.

We went out the back and found a large ditch, and at the center of it James and his trusty shovel.

James: Well, okay, I've dug the hole now and I think it's aboot time to use it, alright?

It started to rain.  The clothes came off.  Mudd and sweat and saliva cover the whole place.  There weren't 6 people in that ditch that night.  Just a mass of flesh and blood.  It was the most erotic night of my life.

. . . that's how I got into DT.
I don't know how I missed this one, but seriously dude, here's the POTY trophy, just don't tell me what you are going to do with it.

Edit:just saw the pics, damn I though you were making this shit up.

Offline contest_sanity

Re: How did you get into DT?
« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2010, 07:23:01 PM »
You licensed these pics out to Prog magazine for their next centerfold, right?