Author Topic: IT'S BACK!!! Choose Your Own Nightmare II: Scenes From A Memory *UPDATED 8/8/11*  (Read 28011 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sneakyblueberry

  • put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
  • *
  • Posts: 4349
  • Gender: Male

Offline Perhaps not Genowyn

  • 2 donut holes are better than 1
  • Posts: 4503
  • Gender: Female
  • Rollin, rollin, rollin...
You turn back to the computer and your hand hovers over the keyboard for a few seconds as you contemplate your next move.  Your hesitation nearly costs you.  You hear a shrieking sound and see a quick movement out of the corner of your eye.  You lunge for the computer keyboard and hit the ctrl+alt+lightning keys and are momentarily blinded as a brilliant white light arcs from the computer screen and you feel something whiz by your ear. 

As you blink away the bright spots, you see the monkey--or the charred remains of what is left of it--over against the wall.  The computer screen is now inviting you to talk.

>Kevin, I know what you've done
>And I am not happy
>Now that I have found you, I am tempted to have you killed
>
>
>But things have changed
>None of this is an accident
>
>
>I can help you
>If you will help me

Do you:

A)  Talk to the computer
B)  Ignore it, rummage through the drawer, and leave

HP: 31

Status:   Bandages on arm and throat; Minor, yet painful cut on your foot.

Inventory:
Handgun (6/0)
iPhone
Envelope
Studio map (partial)
Small knife
Light orb
Theater map, 1 fl.
Hand
Sunglasses
Pendant 2/5
Tickets
Theater keys
Spinner

Offline splent

  • Moderator Emeritus
  • *****
  • Posts: 9044
  • Gender: Male
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
You realize you have to go to the bathroom and so type "Hold on i have to take a poop"

Otherwise A
My daughter's portrait was replaced for this.

Offline Ħ

  • Posts: 3245
  • Gender: Male
A.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline DarkChestOfWonders

  • The Slayer
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ****
  • Posts: 147
  • Gender: Female
  • Resident Nightwish fanatic
Not sure whether this is a good idea or not, but...  A
\"thats Mr McDogwick to you.  (...come back after nine. bring LOTS of leather.)\"  ~Sabredog.

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

  • DTF.org Member
  • *
  • Posts: 7757
  • Gender: Male
A

Offline dethklok09

  • Mike
  • Posts: 1410
  • Gender: Male
  • Great band
B

Offline Logical Nightmare

  • DTF.org Member
  • *
  • Posts: 493
  • Gender: Female
  • YAAAY! awww...
A

Offline ElliottTamer

  • Posts: 203
This is quite an awesome thread! Started reading it yesterday (yeah, lots of free time lately...), but now that I'm done it's quite sad to have to wait for what's next. Then again, now I can participate!

I'll go with A on this one.

Offline Perhaps not Genowyn

  • 2 donut holes are better than 1
  • Posts: 4503
  • Gender: Female
  • Rollin, rollin, rollin...
You weight the options in your mind and decide that it can't hurt to see what the computer has to say.

You type:
>Okay.  I'm listening.

Computer:
>Good.  Things have changed.  Alliances have shifted in a very unexpected way. 
>I can't get into all the details.  But it has been a dramatic turn of events since the camel left.

You:
>What do you mean?

Computer:
>I cannot get into all the details.  Unfortunately, you and I have run out of time. They're coming for you, Kevin. And I don't know what they're going to do. 

You:
>Who's coming for me?

Computer:
>Stand up and see for yourself.

You are confused by the fact that you are standing up.  Before you can react, you see the "other you" fade through the wall in the southeast corner of the room.  And "you" don't look pleased at all.

Computer:
>Run, Kevin!  Don't check the other rooms!  Just get below the main level now!  You'll be safer there.  Find the wizard in the maze and tell him to send you here.  He will know what to do.

The other "you" looks somewhat weakened, but still very determined to do you harm.  It is only a few feet from you.

Do you:

A)  Continue talking to the computer
B)  Ignore it, rummage through the drawer, and leave
C)  Fight
D)  Run

HP: 31

Status:   Bandages on arm and throat; Minor, yet painful cut on your foot.

Inventory:
Handgun (6/0)
iPhone
Envelope
Studio map (partial)
Small knife
Light orb
Theater map, 1 fl.
Hand
Sunglasses
Pendant 2/5
Tickets
Theater keys
Spinner
[/quote]