Author Topic: The Depressed/Angry Thread.  (Read 254529 times)

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
Re: The Depressed/Angry Thread.
« Reply #1785 on: December 20, 2015, 06:05:22 AM »
Fuck cancer!

My sisters ex-husbands wifes daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor about a year ago. They have since been in a rollercoaster of emotions because one day they get the message from the doctor that she respons well to the treatment and the next week/month it's the oposite and that's pretty much how it's been the whole year for them. About a month ago they were told that the tumor had grown so much that there were nothing more to do and yesterday she sadly passed away. 15 years old with her whole life in front of her! Luckily as i've understood she didn't have any pain she only feel asleep and didn't wake up which of course is atleast some relief for her parents.
I don't have kids but to see your kid fade away like that (because that's basically what happend the last two month) must be a parents worst nightmare and mostly for the fact that you can't do one fucking thing about it. As a parent you're there to protect your kid and when you can't do that it must be horrible.

RIP Jasmine
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1786 on: December 20, 2015, 06:13:33 AM »
I couldn't even begin to imagine.  My kids are 15, so yeah, that's gotta be ... well, there's no word in the English language to describe that amount of pain.

Fuck cancer.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline DebraKadabra

• Witch Goddess of Lankershim Boulevard
  • DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #1787 on: January 08, 2016, 06:50:48 PM »
Late response to Boom-- :hug:

I've kind of been on autopilot since last Saturday - a really good friend of mine in a MMORPG that we both play died from complications from a bad case of the flu on New Year's Day. The angry part of this is that he was a low-paid wage earner with no health insurance and had hesitated to seek medical attention. I almost begged him to seek medical attention regardless, simply because he was a good friend and I was worried that he seemed to be getting worse and not better.

The depressed part? Well, besides a good friend dying way too young (he was 33)... we'd gotten really close in a short period of time. We were supposed to meet in person the week of Saint Patrick's Day to see if what we were both feeling was worth pursuing (which I kind of think it would have been but that could be hindsight talking).

I'm gutted. I didn't want to believe it. We had a routine/ritual that I don't have anymore, and it hurts so much because he was a truly good, kind, and compassionate person. His service is tomorrow, but I chose not to go because of the cost of last-minute plane fare and the fact that I honestly think it would be a little awkward since most of his family didn't know how close we really were. So what I did, since his family couldn't afford the service/burial... I sent a check to his memorial fund. I'm not disclosing the amount (and it's really irrelevant imo) but I know that his family will appreciate it.

I'm just left with this... hole where my close friend used to be, and I miss his daily texts/phone calls/duet gaming. I have a truly wonderful support system but... it's the wee hours of the morning that are the toughest, because that's when we would game and talk and laugh and just... be.

RIP Dom... I'll never forget you. :heart

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1788 on: January 09, 2016, 04:48:46 AM »
Big hugs Deb.  Some might not understand the power of an online friendship, but we here at DTF know better.  I can't begin to imagine your sorrow, because I sure as shit know I'd feel the same way about quite a few people here.

:hug:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1789 on: January 09, 2016, 05:20:44 AM »
Deb, I'm so sorry. Itsent so unfair to see someone gone so early in life.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Onno

• Well, it's just entertainment, folks!
« Reply #1790 on: January 09, 2016, 05:49:03 AM »
Sorry to hear that Deb. Hang in there.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #1791 on: January 09, 2016, 07:42:48 AM »
I'm sorry, Deb.  If you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Hey, maybe this will put smile on your face.  My daughter just saw the hugging emoticon and she said "awww how tute."

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
« Reply #1792 on: January 09, 2016, 08:47:01 AM »
Wow, 33 is way too young... :( Hang in there, Deb. :hug:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:52:53 AM by ? »

Online gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #1793 on: January 09, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
This is heartbreaking....so sorry to hear this :'(   Praying for comfort to find you....
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #1794 on: January 10, 2016, 05:00:04 PM »
Thanks SO much, everyone. :hug:

I really don't like the term "closure"... however, that said, my friend's service did indeed happen yesterday and by all accounts (so far, anyway) it appears to have pulled his estranged brothers back together. I remember Nick (not OUR Nick, my friend Nick/Dominus) telling me that the divorce of his parents fairly close to the time he graduated really kind of tore his family apart. He described it as "all of a sudden one day, my mother didn't want to be married to my father anymore, and my mother is the type of person that whatever she wants she gets". He'd also mentioned something about it being related to his father being out of work and the job that he got was out of state and his mother wasn't willing to move to Texas from Missouri. Kind of a shallow reason if you ask me, but ANYWAY... it's sad that it took my friend dying for his brothers to mend fences but--and speaking from first-hand knowledge--divorce does really WEIRD things to a kid's mind, regardless of how old they are when it happens.

What I take away from it is a sense of relief, more for his family and a little for me, that his service is in the books. You can never truly heal from something like this, you just accept... remember... and move forward from here. That's what I'm trying to do. That's really all I *can* do at this point, and I don't think he would want me to be overly sad about him not being in this life anymore. After all... what we have been is what we are.

I'll still have my moments on this, though, but... yeah.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1795 on: January 10, 2016, 05:15:40 PM »
Deb, so beautifully put.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline DebraKadabra

• DTF.org Member
  • Can I be as my god am?
« Reply #1796 on: January 11, 2016, 12:29:54 AM »
Thanks king. Appreciate it muchly. :hug:

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #1797 on: April 19, 2016, 12:38:55 PM »
Feeling awkward about shit in general. I've been depressed forever, I felt like I regressed as a person in every way possible, then finally got my shit together because I'm supposed to figure out a move to Norway (since my boyfriend got a job there). Wanted to study, start a music blog, the good stuff, but it turns out three aneurysms had to burst in my mom's brain. She's totes fine now and there's no damage and she's coming home soon, but all the stress is catching up to me.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
  • So often fragile power turns to scorn and ridicule
« Reply #1798 on: April 19, 2016, 12:44:43 PM »
I wish I had an answer or remedy for dealing with stress. My stress responses feel so destructive whenever they happen. Between being depressed and suffering from anxiety, when things get bad, it becomes nearly impossible for me to function. I get such a tight feeling in my chest and throughout my body that it's as if I'm aging 10 years for every minute I exist. When I was out of work, every minute felt like a hammer beating me down with failure and I didn't know how to deal.
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1799 on: April 19, 2016, 01:52:01 PM »
I almost feel like it would be easier to deal with if it happened to me. In the past five years, my dad died, my mom had a huge benign tumor in her brain taken out and my brother had testicular cancer. They are both okay, but man is life kicking my family's ass right now or what.

I get such a tight feeling in my chest and throughout my body that it's as if I'm aging 10 years for every minute I exist.
This is just the worst feeling. Hope you're doing better right now! There is positive stress and there is negative stress, and negative stress absolutely comes back to bite you in the ass and there's nothing we can do about it sadly. I'm trying super hard to be as zen as possible, but then other people dump their emotional load on you because "you seem to be handling this situation so much better than me, so you're not in need of help, come comfort me" and it's like... ugh, I worked very hard on feeling okay and it gets taken away from me every single time.

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1800 on: April 19, 2016, 01:55:04 PM »
Helplessness is one of the worst feelings in the world; when you can do absolutely nothing but sit, wait, stew, and worry. It's horrible.
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1801 on: April 19, 2016, 02:00:13 PM »
I find that some of my compulsive worrying has its roots in magical thinking, it's almost as if I think that, if I worry enough, I have paid my dues and nothing bad is going to happen. But even if nothing bad happens, you've paid your price in worrying about it already. Maybe it's a trait you also have; I find it helpful to drive my obsessive thoughts away by catching them early on and repeating to myself "you're a rational person and this thought process is just ridiculous".

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1802 on: April 19, 2016, 02:08:28 PM »
I find my worry is simply an overwhelming desire to be in control. I HATE loose ends, I HATE not being in control of my own "destiny" so to speak. And I hate not always being able to help those I love. Helplessness, hopelessness, uselessness...all goes in hand.

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
« Reply #1803 on: April 19, 2016, 04:29:02 PM »
I went to click in this thread, and noticed I posted in it before... in 2010. Wow.

Anyways, I'm going through some pretty tough shit again... I feel like I owe the whole world money, we are barely scraping by as it is. I wish I could just move to another country and start over sometimes.
I don’t know what to put here anymore

Calvin6s

« Reply #1804 on: April 19, 2016, 04:57:49 PM »
I went to click in this thread, and noticed I posted in it before... in 2010. Wow.

Anyways, I'm going through some pretty tough shit again... I feel like I owe the whole world money, we are barely scraping by as it is. I wish I could just move to another country and start over sometimes.

The only positive thought is that you used the word *again*, which hopefully gives you just enough confidence to know you have the proven ability to get through the pretty tough shit. 

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1805 on: April 19, 2016, 05:05:46 PM »

The only positive thought is that you used the word *again*, which hopefully gives you just enough confidence to know you have the proven ability to get through the pretty tough shit.

Yep. And there are a ton of people who are worse off. I have a roof over my head and a family who loves me.

Calvin6s

« Reply #1806 on: April 19, 2016, 05:44:45 PM »
Yep. And there are a ton of people who are worse off. I have a roof over my head and a family who loves me.

I know that only goes so far and can start to sound like a generic "thoughts and prayers" that people like to throw out there almost as a Pavlovian response more than holding anything of value. 

I also cringe when I hear two common response paths:
1.  Everything you are doing is right.  It is the world around you that is wrong.  F them
2.  You must be doing something wrong and aren't working hard enough / smart enough.

Unfortunately life isn't like a video game.  You get one play.  The extra lives come from external sources.  For instance, a friend or relative loaning you some money because they know it is harder to get out of the hole once you are in it.  I've been on the *easier* side of that equation and have given out "getting through it" money more times than I can recall.  What is awful is when the equation flips and now you need a temporary band aid so the wound doesn't keep getting worse and the people you helped before won't pay it forward (or back).

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1807 on: April 19, 2016, 05:56:37 PM »

I know that only goes so far and can start to sound like a generic "thoughts and prayers" that people like to throw out there almost as a Pavlovian response more than holding anything of value. 

I also cringe when I hear two common response paths:
1.  Everything you are doing is right.  It is the world around you that is wrong.  F them
2.  You must be doing something wrong and aren't working hard enough / smart enough.

Unfortunately life isn't like a video game.  You get one play.  The extra lives come from external sources.  For instance, a friend or relative loaning you some money because they know it is harder to get out of the hole once you are in it.  I've been on the *easier* side of that equation and have given out "getting through it" money more times than I can recall.  What is awful is when the equation flips and now you need a temporary band aid so the wound doesn't keep getting worse and the people you helped before won't pay it forward (or back).

No I understand. But being a teacher I've seen it all. I've seen kids who are homeless, beaten, parents going through drug problems, parents/siblings/family members in jail, my wife taught kids who's mother was murdered... so yeah. I think I'm doing ok in the grand scheme of things. Is it all sparkly and ideal? Hell no. It sucks. But it could suck way worse. Some days I'll feel this way, and some days I'll feel overwhelmed with money (well lack of it) hanging over my head. I'm just going to keep doing the best I can.

Calvin6s

« Reply #1808 on: April 19, 2016, 06:24:59 PM »
No I understand. But being a teacher I've seen it all.
Probably the best thing you have going for you is a steady paycheck.  It is easier to budget when your income remains relatively constant.  And if you need to take some risk by creating some cash "extras", things like the stock market are there for you.

The worst thing about the steady paycheck is it can create a sense of "this is as good as it is going to get, and it isn't exactly great" feeling.

Maybe you should create a new thread about "extra sources of income".  Extra being the key word. It should never put the main source of income in jeopardy.  It shouldn't necessarily be seen as a replacement or even future replacement.

But maybe some other DTF members can offer ideas on what they do to bring in some supplemental income.  Something that is relatively low up front start up costs and offers modest returns with minimal work.  And if the work is a little more involved, make sure it is something that doesn't feel as much like work.

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #1809 on: April 20, 2016, 03:48:32 AM »
Not as much pissed off but nervous as fuck. Starting this new job in 5 days. I'm scared shitless that I am going to fuck it up and wind up with nothing. People say "You're smart. You havethis in the bag"... I don't know. Like... I really haven't a clue about what I am getting myself into. And I ahve no support from home. Panda, whatever she is to me (we aren't together. She swears up and down that we arent... but then get's pissed off when I take an extra shift with my job for overtime because she wants to spend time together... wtf?) basically keeps telling me I am going to fail and keeps saying this is a bad idea.

Benefits. Opprotunities for advancement. starting at almost twice my pay. How the FUCK do I not take the job? I know it's not going to be glamorous.. but it's going to be worht it in the long run... right?

ANd I am also still fucking bummed (see lonely hearts thread) that the ONE girl who has shown ANY interest in me lately is my brother's ex. (Also going through a divorce and has a kid)... but still.. It's fucking wiht my head..
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #1810 on: April 20, 2016, 04:52:06 AM »
Not as much pissed off but nervous as fuck. Starting this new job in 5 days. I'm scared shitless that I am going to fuck it up and wind up with nothing. People say "You're smart. You havethis in the bag"... I don't know. Like... I really haven't a clue about what I am getting myself into. And I ahve no support from home. Panda, whatever she is to me (we aren't together. She swears up and down that we arent... but then get's pissed off when I take an extra shift with my job for overtime because she wants to spend time together... wtf?) basically keeps telling me I am going to fail and keeps saying this is a bad idea.

Benefits. Opprotunities for advancement. starting at almost twice my pay. How the FUCK do I not take the job? I know it's not going to be glamorous.. but it's going to be worht it in the long run... right?

Dude, I am the last person to give anyone else advice, but I went through 4 different jobs in the period between 2010 - 2015, for various reasons. It was very unsettling to say the least, and a huge pain starting from scratch each time to learn new stuff. Thankfully, I'm in a good job now, and have been for the last year or so. The pay is good (for me anyway), and the people I work with are very cool, and free of any big egos.

The point is that once you get the work situation sorted out and stable, it can mean a lot for your own mental wellbeing!

Hope it works out for you!  :tup

Calvin6s

« Reply #1811 on: April 20, 2016, 04:54:54 AM »
Not as much pissed off but nervous as fuck. Starting this new job in 5 days. I'm scared shitless that I am going to fuck it up and wind up with nothing.
This is probably a natural reaction for a good number of people. I know it is for me.  I wish I had the answer, but it just might be the way we are built.

Is this a job (public sector?) that has responsibilities that you have experience and training in or did you challenge yourself by aiming above your comfort zone?  Those can be some of the most rewarding jobs.  Push yourself extremely hard the first 2 to 4 weeks.  Take work home or learn relative skills while off the clock (assuming that is possible, which it almost always is).  If you are gonna go down, go down swinging.  But odds are, you won't go down.  You will either a) outright impress your superiors with your output or b) impress your superiors with your dedication giving them hope that any reduced output will soon be corrected and most likely surpassed.

basically keeps telling me I am going to fail and keeps saying this is a bad idea.
Panda says this?  Maybe she's afraid your new paycheck and new peers will put her on the outside?  But still, that's messed up.  Even when I think somebody is making a mistake, once they've made that decision, you go into support mode.  And not just with "thatta boy" and "you can do it".    Tell them why they can make it happen.  I'd tell her she not only isn't helping, but she better stop it or whatever relationship you have isn't going to work out.

What is the job?  (if you don't want to get into specifics, I understand)

ANd I am also still fucking bummed (see lonely hearts thread) that the ONE girl who has shown ANY interest in me lately is my brother's ex. (Also going through a divorce and has a kid)... but still.. It's fucking wiht my head..
I'd put that out of your mind.  There are too many women out there to even entertain a sibling's ex.  This is what you take from it.  Her interest is a result of her getting to know you.  That says more about you than her.  It means you will find somebody with genuine interest if you get in enough relationships that allow them to get to know you.  Not just when a group is out at dinner or an event.  But when you are just hanging out "doing nothin'" and everybody becomes more honest/real and less "party switch on".

My humble advice is
a) kick ass at this new job by putting in the dedication (especially off the clock) the first few weeks or however long it takes for your peers to at least say "you're doing a good job" (in a meaningful, not obligatory way)

b) Resist the urge to spend this extra money.  Maybe set aside a couple hundred dollars for some kind of reward, but then consider anything above bill payment "reserve build up"

c) If you have any serious debt, attack highest interest/fee/penalty first.

d) If you have the ability to talk shop with peers that aren't in your direct department or job description, make that a "relationship" priority.  Nothing impresses an employer more than an employee that not only has their job description / productivity down, but an understanding beyond it, which usually leads to innovation development.

e) Once that reserve is built up, bills are handled and budget in check, set up a relatively big reward.  It doesn't matter what it is as long as it is something you really want (within reason).  Then get right back into building that reserve.  Why stop at 6 months?  Make it 7.  Maybe one day it will be up to 3 years which could be seed money for that business you always wanted to start.

f) That *one* chick suddenly notices your new found happiness and Panda/Ex-brother wife becomes the "I can't believe I settled on that" chick.

Honestly, your doors are opening.  I'm jealous.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1812 on: April 20, 2016, 05:00:59 AM »
Basically I am going to be a case worker for public assistant programs with the county here.

Sorry for the short response. I may be a bid (or a lot) drunk. :lol
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Lynxo

• It hurts when I poo
« Reply #1813 on: April 20, 2016, 05:33:13 AM »
After being depressed for over a year and going through so many different states of denial, I've finally bit the bullet and made an appointment to talk to someone. This depressed state started happening when my girlfriend broke up with me, though I suspect the issue is much deeper than that. It was the exact same thing when a previous ex broke up with me, only back then I'd figured it was normal being depressed like that, having no experience and nobody to talk to.
The thing that made me take this step is when I lashed out at my closest friend, only because I was feeling lonely. It made me feel horrible so I came clean with her about my problems and she in turn pushed me to seek help.

I have no idea what to expect but I'm nervous as all hell. I'm afraid that this won't help, that nothing's going to change. Which to me, is much scarier than not going at all.
Lynxo cured my bad breath with his penis.

Calvin6s

« Reply #1814 on: April 20, 2016, 05:36:43 AM »
I have no idea what to expect but I'm nervous as all hell. I'm afraid that this won't help, that nothing's going to change. Which to me, is much scarier than not going at all.

Think of this as the worst case scenario of going (nothing changing or helping) is the best case scenario of not going.  Congrats on taking the brave step.  Hoping the best for you.

Calvin6s

« Reply #1815 on: April 20, 2016, 05:37:29 AM »
Basically I am going to be a case worker for public assistant programs with the county here.

That sounds great.

Offline Prog Snob

• DT.net Veteran
  • In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone
« Reply #1816 on: April 20, 2016, 05:44:35 AM »
I'm not depressed or angry, which is rare for me. But now I've come to help those who are. Come, my children. Sit on my knee for a horsie ride.

Offline Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #1817 on: April 20, 2016, 06:27:27 AM »
I'm not depressed or angry, which is rare for me. But now I've come to help those who are. Come, my children. Sit on my knee for a horsie ride.

So wrong..  :lol

Offline IDontNotDoThings

« Reply #1818 on: September 04, 2016, 09:02:28 AM »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:44:41 AM by IDontNotDoThings »
ドリームシアターはあまり好きではありませんが、ペンと紙を持っていたので、なんてこった。

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1819 on: February 20, 2017, 05:15:16 PM »
Major Bump

So... Like.. I've been in a funk since October.. since I lost that job. My "home" life hasn't improved. I got really attached to someone over the internet who really helped me out.. probably the only reason I didn't like kill myself was because of this person. I opened up to this person. Told them things I've never really told other people. Yes, it was a female, but it wasn't a romantic relationship. Just a close friendship.  This person did something recently that really crushed me...  Like I already have trust issues, and now.. idk.

I've been talking to my cousin (who lives out of state.. she's always been a rock for me.. even if we literally haven't seen each other in.. 15 years.) who is talking me into looking into free counseling.

I know I've always had issues, but they keep getting worse. Loneliness. I can spend a weekend out of town with my 3 closest friends (NAMM a few months ago)... and still feel completely alone. Also such a fear of being forgotten that it makes me paranoid. Constant feeling of just.. emptiness. Almost suicidal (I'm not going to kill myself. That's a big commitment that I am not willing to make, but if something were to happen to me, accidentally, Oh well...). I've also been doing a lot of drinking. I don't know. I need to find a way to make this stop.   

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"